cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ringtone issue!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

My dad got a Moto Photon 4g the day after it came out and everything was alright until one day one of his contact called and the default ringtone came out instead of the custom one he assigned it. He did everything from pulling out the battery for a while, factory reset and also he took it to Sprint and they verified it and also did a factory reset and none of those things worked, so at the they gave him a new one but the problem still persists. Does anybody now any fix or if Motorola has an update on the way to fix it? Just in case, everything is stock. Any help would be grateful.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

This is the first time I've heard this issue.  I will forward this up to management to make sure Motorola is made aware. That way it can be addressed in a future maintenance release.

Journeyman

That would be appreciated...thanks!!!

Journeyman

Re: Ringtone issue!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

I am having the same issue.  It seems like my ringtones stop working once a week (i.e., e-mail notifications vibrate vs. sound or contact ringtones change to music vs. assigned ringtone)  and I have to do a soft reset.  This has been occurring for about a month now.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat