cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS PHONE IS A PIECE OF SHIT

Highlighted
Journeyman

THIS PHONE IS A PIECE OF SHIT

i have this phone for almost seven months now but i am always disappointed but this time is just too much. i turned my phone off today and it doesnt seem to turn back on. it happen a couples of times already but i thought it was just a little problem, it will take a few minutes then come back but today it has been almost 8 hours since i turned my phone off.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: THIS PHONE IS A PIECE OF SHIT

I am sorry that you are not satisfied with your phone. Do you have TEP? Have you taken the device into a service center to have it tested?

Highlighted
Journeyman

what is TEP? i havent had the time to do that yet but ill try later on. but isnt there a way to fix it or just trade it for another phone?

Highlighted
Journeyman

what is TEP? i havent had the time to do that yet but ill try later on. but isnt there a way to fix it or just trade it for another phone?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Wizard

TEP is Total Equipment Protect, insurance plan. You may be eligible for the Upgrade Now Program to get into another model phone, but we would only exchange the device under the manufacturer warranty if the problem is related to software/electrical/mechanical failure.

Highlighted
Wizard

TEP is Total Equipment Protect, insurance plan. You may be eligible for the Upgrade Now Program to get into another model phone, but we would only exchange the device under the manufacturer warranty if the problem is related to software/electrical/mechanical failure.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat