cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Y is it that I have had 6 phones in 16months and all sprint wants to do is continue to exchange the phone??? Y am I paying for service if i cant use it? COMPLETELY N UTTERLY UNHAPPY READY TO CANCEL SERVICE BUT THEY STILL WANT TO CHARGE ME AN EARLY

Highlighted
Journeyman

Y is it that I have had 6 phones in 16months and all sprint wants to do is continue to exchange the phone??? Y am I paying for service if i cant use it? COMPLETELY N UTTERLY UNHAPPY READY TO CANCEL SERVICE BUT THEY STILL WANT TO CHARGE ME AN EARLY

Y is it that I have had 6 phones in 16 months and all sprint wants to do is continue to exchange the phone??? Y am I paying for service if i cant use it? COMPLETELY N UTTERLY UNHAPPY READY TO CANCEL SERVICE BUT THEY STILL WANT TO CHARGE ME AN EARLY TERMINATION FEE ????? SPRINT SUCKS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE AND COMMON SENSE DOESNT EXIST WITH THIS COMPANY!!!! Overly priced service and phones!!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Msonlyapriority,

I hear your concern and frustration. I know it must be a major inconvenience to exchange your phone multiple times. What issues have you been experiencing with your device? What is the make/model? We would hate to lose you as a customer.

*Julian

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat