cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About to just pay ETF and get rid of Sprint . . .

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: About to just pay ETF and get rid of Sprint . . .

Write WHATS YOUR PROBLEM from the Chicago Tribune. yourproblem@tribune.com He got a Illinois man out of his contract for bad service. If we get enough people to write I bet we can make Sprint do something to please us if not letting us out of our contract altogether!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

But I dont live in Chicago o_O

I think if anything, someone from Chicago with Sprint should contact the guy, and I'd gladly help with proving that Sprint is terrible even in NYC.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have already wrote him, but Sprint is saying that it is my phone! We need more people to contact him... I do not think it matters where you live. I actually think it will be better if we can prove that Sprints service is unreliable ALL OVER the country!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Okay, I gave it a shot and emailed them.

I mentioned you, not by name since I dont know it lol. I mentioned my situation and linked to this thread as well.

Hopefully they can help you get out of your contract.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow! Figures Sprint wouldn't say anything in response. I have complained and complained and complained for the last year...I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THEM!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow! Figures Sprint wouldn't say anything in response. I have complained and complained and complained for the last year...I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THEM!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint no longer gives a crap about loyal customers. I have been with them for over 15 years, they started charging those activation fees that they use to wave for loyal customers. They then had the idea to have gold and silver members that received perks for being loyal nope sorry all gone. They offer to decrease bills for new customers, give new customers all kinds of discounts and upgrades. I had to pay to replace my phone since I had to pay 3x the amount I paid for the original phone I asked for a different phone, and nope sorry that's only for new customers. So basically I urge anyone else with as many problems as sprint had being loyal to their loyal customers switch, leave them. I know I am currently trying to leave them. Other cell phone companies are willing to pay ur etf fees. Sprint dosnt care about customers anymore oh unless you are new. Good luck!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been with Sprint for years. The upgrades were always comparable. It was bad enough that i had to start paying the upgrade fees and the $10 a month extra to have a smart phone , which i had before the existance of this new fee, but seriously what is up with the low quality upgrade options? Has Sprint looked at the reviews on the phones they offer existing customers as upgrades? Is a two year contract not enough anymore?

You know, these new customers will becomes existing customers, who have the same issues we do. When everyone leaves Sprint, where will the competitive edge be then?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat