cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Five days, still no update for Photon Q.

Journeyman

Five days, still no update for Photon Q.

Five days after announcing the update (and the announcement is still posted) no such update is available.  What's the deal?

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Five days, still no update for Photon Q.

CaptPuget

I am here to help; thanks for posting. While the update was pushed to customers at random starting the 25th of this month. The update is being released in waves; if you do not get the update by May 6th the update will be available right away to download by updating phone software under settings. Please keep hanging in there with us it will definitely be available to you soon!

Thanks,

Krishel

Social Care

Journeyman

thanks for the response. i guess we're just used to seeing at least 1 person reporting getting the update, somewhere in the many forums we frequent    will continue waiting and checking..

Journeyman

Ok, it's May 6th, and still no update. I'm starting to get upset now.

RYOSUKE2099

Thank you for posting your concerns; I do apologize as I do not want you to keep waiting. As today is the 6th of May the update should become available by updating software by tapping menu -> settings -> system -> system update. I would try it periodically throughout the day. Let us know if this still becomes an issue and you cannot update the phone. Hope this helps in the meantime! Please do not hesitate to ask questions or list any concerns.

Thanks,

Krishel

Social Care

Journeyman

Ok, I'll keep trying. Thanks for the quick response!

RYOSUKE2099

Not a problem. Keeping my fingers crossed you get it today!!

Krishel

Social Care

Journeyman

The 6th came and went without an update or an explanation from Sprint.  Pretty sad!

Highlighted

CaptPuget

Not good..have you tried to update today?

Thanks,

Krishel

Social Care

Journeyman

I have checked multiple times today, and still nothing. Didn't you say that it would be available for manual update on the 6th in an earlier post?

RYOSUKE2099

Yes, the client and network initiated downloads were supposed to be started on 5.6.13.

Krishel

Social Care

Journeyman

I have been checking and still haven't had any update either. Very frustrated.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat