cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Screen not responding to touch...

Master

Re: Help! Screen not responding to touch...

leekel,

We truly would hate to see you go. What can we do to help turn this around? The last thing we want is to lose a valued customer. Have you tried taking your device into a Sprint repair center?
- Wendy
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am also having this issue. What is going on here? I liked the phone, somewhat, but honestly have had problems with Sprint since I switched to them from Verizon almost 2 years ago. First, they lost all of my contacts which I got MOST back over a couple of weeks, and some I had not had in years. Weird, like someone looked up all of my online files for a decade and got them all together and somehow put them on my phone. Anyway, I am now afraid to have them work on my phone...or get a new one, in case THAT happens all over again! BUT, I need my phone, as all of us do, for work and well, everything! Frustrated!

Highlighted
Master

Is yours a Motorola Photon 4G Q like the other users in this thread, mwayand, or do you have some other device?  - Christy

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat