cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Failure and Vibrate Function Not Responding

Journeyman

Network Failure and Vibrate Function Not Responding

In the past week or two, I have been experiencing troubling issues with my Motorola Phonton Q 4G LTE. It suddenly would go from full network coverage to a grayed out 3g or 4g symbol where it is usually blue or would be blue with 3g and no bars. The end result will be the same, the phone not accepting texts or calls going straight to voicemail. The only way I have found to regain service is rebooting the phone or turning on and off the wifi.

My second issue is the setting the phone to vibrate. I have tried in settings, hard and soft reboots, and adjusting the volumes. In any of these cases, the phone doesn't vibrate. My only options are silent or with the ringtone. I also use the vibrate function alarm to alert me as a medminder for my daily medicine. Being unable to use this function is extremely frustrating. As of yesterday the vibrate function came back on occasion, but is now very weak and only works a quarter of the time.

I do not want to have to have Sprint exchange the phone but I dont know what else I should try. I think it has to do with the most recent hardware update. The phone was operating seamlessly before it and I have not dropped the device. Any advice would be great!

Thanks,

Kayla

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Network Failure and Vibrate Function Not Responding

When is your upgrade, I am here to help. For your network concerns may I have your zip & cross streets? I want you happy, has the device been to a Sprint Repair Center?  Is the device under warranty? A replacement for the phone not vibrating, may be a option.

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat