cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SD Card Provided

Journeyman

No SD Card Provided

FYI for anybody looking at this phone... it does NOT come with an SD card. My first thought was they left it out of the box but I can finding nothing to indicate it should have been included.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: No SD Card Provided

This is correct.  The Motorola Photon Q LTE does not come with an external SD but will support up to 32 GBs for the micro SD slot. 

• Internal Memory: 8 GB eMCC, 1 GB RAM, microSD™ slot for expandable storage up to 32 GB Support SD2.0/ SDHC.  
    • No SD Card is included.

Thanks for the feedback and for participating in Sprint.com Communities,

Tom

GrandMaster

Re: No SD Card Provided

depending on which phone you had prior to this one you can just use the sd card from there..remember though that any sd card from your other phone will be pretty old already...so if a problem comes up about it unmounting etc etc you'll know why pretty fast.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat