cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photon Q and Google Wallet

Journeyman

Photon Q and Google Wallet

Anyone know the status of Photon Q as a GWallet approved device?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Photon Q and Google Wallet

Currently, Google Wallet is only supported on two phones with Sprint, the Nexus S and Galaxy Nexus. I have send out  a request  to  product  manager to get more info on Google Wallet support on Motorola Photon Q LTE . I will get back with  you  ASAP.

Thanks

Abe

Journeyman

The EVO 4G LTE, LG Viper, LG Optimus Elite, and the Galaxy S III also support Google Wallet.

Journeyman

It appears that nobody knows.  I sent the Google Wallet team a message and got this canned response:

Thanks for your email. I apologize currently your device is not eligible for Google Wallet Application. We’re continually working to expand Google Wallet to more devices, carriers and locations.

The Google Wallet mobile app requires:

- an NFC-enabled Android phone (See http://support.google.com/wallet/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1347934 for a list of NFC-enabled phones)

- a Secure Element chip

- a minimum operating system requirement of Gingerbread Android 2.3.7

If you have any additional questions, please reply to this email and I'll be happy to help.

Sincerely,

Alicia

The Google Wallet Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat