cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photon Q bluetooth stream to UConnect doesn't play correctly

Highlighted
Journeyman

Photon Q bluetooth stream to UConnect doesn't play correctly

My phone will pair correctly to the Jeep UConnect system, but when I switch UConnect to play through bluetooth the system automatically starts the Google Play Music app on the phone regardless of what I really want to stream to the car speakers.  For example, if I want to listen to a podcast I switch the UConnect system source to bluetooth where the Photon Q is already paired.  The last song I played on Google Play Music begins to play automatically.  If I begin playing the podcast both the podcast and the song play over the speakers.  I can't stop the Google Play Music song without stopping the podcast, too.  This doesn't happen with other phones.  Is there a setting on the phone that I'm not setting correctly or a different procedure that I need to follow?  Thanks for your help.

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Photon Q bluetooth stream to UConnect doesn't play correctly

Pavvy,

I am sorry to see that you have been having these problems! Have we attempted to delete the connection from the phone and the care, then re-pair the units? Prior to pairing them again, I would reboot the phone and also ensure that the software is up to date for the U-Connect. Let me know if this helps, I am here for you!

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat