cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VSNCP Registration Response Error VSNCP Error 3:No P-GW Available

Journeyman

VSNCP Registration Response Error VSNCP Error 3:No P-GW Available

I've recently began receiving this error on my Photon Q. I am usually in 4G and my WIFI is usually on (I usually will turn WIFI off since 4G is faster) and the NFC is off.  I'm not aware on impact to usage so far. The message will allow dismissal.  Seams to be more of a nuisance.  Any ideas to fix it? 

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: VSNCP Registration Response Error VSNCP Error 3:No P-GW Available

I am getting that as well can some one help

Journeyman

I had to have tech support refresh the phone.  I turned it off for two to three minutes while they "refreshed" it.  Seems like a hassle to do this every time that I get the error message!

Journeyman

I Also have same issue. Error comes in constantly. I clear it. Eventually it stops coming in for awhile then it starts right back up again. I have done numerous factory resets and no the VFC is not selected. Will someone please help. I have searched all over internet and no one is getting any response other than to have Sprint reset phone. So then do we call them to reset the phone and tell us they have never heard of the issue?

Journeyman

WiFi is usually OFF.

So far it's been better with Jelly Bean but have a whole nother set of issues.

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @Em_Will_I_Am, and we'll check it out!