cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cracked screen on Motorola photon Q 4g lte/no screen response

Journeyman

cracked screen on Motorola photon Q 4g lte/no screen response

I have recently dropped my phone on and the front screen is cracked, i have no touchscreen touch ability. i can only use my touch pad to view apps and make calls. i cant access my home screen. Any suggestions on how can i fix this problem. i did a soft reset several times and nothing has helped.

2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: cracked screen on Motorola photon Q 4g lte/no screen response

Nastasia26,

Thanks for posting, do you your phone insured? If so, you can file an insurance claim to have your phone replaced. If this is not an option for you, personally I know there are 3rd party stores that are capable of replacing the screen; however this is something you would have to research locally.

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Re: cracked screen on Motorola photon Q 4g lte/no screen response

The phones screen is trash.  I have been through three screens.  They seem to crack for no reason.  I would trash it and start over.  Cant beleive Sprint sells defective phones like this.  The replacements through insurance are referbs and are shoty work. 

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.