cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

motorola photon 4g lte review

Highlighted
Journeyman

motorola photon 4g lte review

I really wanted to rate and review this very cool phone in the review device section but could not get the page to load.

So here goes the phone is awesome. The slide put full qwerty keyboard with number row very easy to use and feels great since i do not have slender fingers. LOL. The color display is very vibrant. I love the smart action app was super easy to set up and helps save battery life like crazy. The gui is awesome i feel just like i am on my moto xoom tablet.

And even though new york has not flipped the 4g lte switch yet for the phone using 3g it is still quite fast.

So all in all i love it havent found a bad thing yet.

2 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: motorola photon 4g lte review

I purchased this phone 2-days ago. I thought it was gonna be a happily ever after sort of thing. But i've noticed an issue with the keyboard function. While typing or texting, the cursor suddenly jumps back to the beginning of a sentence. As a result, my messages or texts are scrambled. I've had this issue while using a computer. But has never experienced this annoying glitch with any of my previous phones. Hey, other than that, I actually like everything else about this phone. Unfortunately, Im gonna have to return it.

Journeyman

Re: motorola photon 4g lte review

Also noticed that sometimes....the display freezes or doesnt rotate as you push the screen upward to use the qwerty function. The display remains in the up&down/vertical view, and doesnt change to the side-to-side view.

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @Em_Will_I_Am, and we'll check it out!