cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen wont turn on

Journeyman

screen wont turn on

my phone worked fine earlier today and now the green indicator light is flashing (i had some new texts that i didnt get to check) and when i slide the phone open the keyboard lights up, but my screen is completely black.  i tried a soft reset and the phone just turns itself back on to the black screen. i tried what i thought was a hard reset, but nothing happened.....please help!!!

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: screen wont turn on

Thanks for your post. What you have already done is what I would have recommend that try. The best thing for you to do at this point, is to visit one of your service and repair centers, to have one of our technicians assess the issue. You can locate the closest location by visiting http://www.sprintstorelocator.com/locator/. Do you have insurance for your device? If you do not, you maybe charged a $35 service charge to have your device serviced.

Hope everything works out for you.

Morris L.

Social Media Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat