- Fix to color backgrounds (remove red)

- Improve EAS GAL Search

- Improve EAS First Sync timing

- Fix Forward /Reply markers to original email

- SMS fix when using () in SMS body

- BT toasts when syncing contacts improved

Important Notes

- The software version is 4.5.1-110-KNS-46

- Refer to the Motorola XPRT™ Software Updates blog for install instructions          

27 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: 9/27 - Motorola XPRT Software Update - Gingerbread 2.3 - 4.5.1-110-KNS-46

I've tried twice to install the update today and both times it's failed to do so.

Journeyman

I had a successful install to Gingerbread on my XPRT but now my internet access is gone. wireless and 3G not working at all...

Journeyman

Problem solved. Was just looking around in settings and decided to update my data profile. Everything started working!

Journeyman

After the update my signal strength bars seem to be much lower (1 to 3 bars out of 6). When I look at my signal strength under settings it shows -80 to -95 dBm, which I think is pretty decent. The phone reception is fine. I wonder if this is some sort of glitch.

Journeyman

A co-worker got a notice to update. He is now on 2.3.5. He lost many of his contacts, and his favorites. His desktop no longer displays the original configuration (apps he uses most frequently). He is not a happy camper!

I have the same phone (XPRT) but have not received an update notification. At this point, I don't think I want it.

Journeyman

I got the upgrade yesterday afternoon.  Now i have no email and the icons are all different and in different places.  This was not a fix.  i was content with what i had.  Last time i got an upgrade it killed my phone.  this looks like the same deal.

Journeyman

How do you do this?  Since my update the other day all of my internet access is gone too.

Sprint Employee

Which type of email did you have setup, and do you see it listed in menu>settings>accounts & sync?

Sprint Employee

Hello BeckyMcCormick, have you looked in settings>wireless networks to ensure that moobile network is on, and other connectivity options are disabled?

Journeyman

i am trying to log into a previous installed corporate email account.  it is an outlook account.  gives me an error that says Sorry!  the process com.motorola.service.main has stopped unexpectedly.  please try again.  Forceclose

Journeyman

I did this update two days ago and now my Coporate Exchange account won't load, I can't "remove it" and can't add it again. I've been to my IT department here, and I've called sprint and had to do a complete reset of my phone (fantastic)...and STILL cannot access my work email. My AOL, Yahoo, and GMAIL accounts all work fine.

Help?? This is beyond frustrating.

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!