cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9/27 - Motorola XPRT Software Update - Gingerbread 2.3 - 4.5.1-110-KNS-46

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 9/27 - Motorola XPRT Software Update - Gingerbread 2.3 - 4.5.1-110-KNS-46

I updated and now my phone will only pick up sprint towers... even if it is set to any cdma.  I travel thru roaming areas and have no service at all now.   Check to see if it is staying on Sprint only.  Even when I set to cdma it switches right back to Sprint only.  Only fix is to wait for a "fix" to come out..or they will offer an exchange phone which is what I am reluctantly doing..since I travel a lot. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

How can I return my Xprt to it's original OS?

CS & Sprint Store unable to help so far...

Highlighted
Journeyman

When you set it to Any CDMA, turn off the data guards and warnings, back out of that menu with the Back button and don't go back in. It seems that when you get to the menu that shows the CDMA setting, it resets to Sprint Only, even if you don't go one more step further into the menu to change the setting.

Also, you probably have to set this every time you reboot the phone.

As far as reverting to Froyo after it's got Gingerbread, there is no way. The update changes the bootloader and if the Sprint store tries to re-flash the phone to Froyo, it will kill it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks!  I'll try that...

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat