cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I see the times on the call log instead of just yesterday or 5 hours ago: Any good apps to do this

Journeyman

How do I see the times on the call log instead of just yesterday or 5 hours ago: Any good apps to do this

I really need to be able to see the time of my calls for my work to be paid correctly.  An app would be appreciated if Sprint does not do this

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: How do I see the times on the call log instead of just yesterday or 5 hours ago: Any good apps to do this

From the home screen, touch "phone" and you will see a list of calls that you have placed or have been made. From there you can either touch the icon to the right of "call" that looks like a sheet of paper with a phone and you can see a list of calls. You can also then touch menu and choose to see specific types of calls (incoming, outgoing, missed or all). On either of these screens you can see the time and day/date.

Hope this helps

Abe

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat