- Ability to increase font size in the email application - Hotmail Performance enhancement provides ability to better process mail
over iDEN - YouTube application support - Out of Range PTT IDs can receive PTT calls from users on the same fleet - Remote Password Reset allows Care to auto reset a phone if lost - Consistently delete emails from trash folder - Pattern lock (keypad lock) as password for Exchange policy. - Presented with Gmail login screen when selecting "Forgot Pattern" after an
incorrect pattern entered - Ignore touch speaker button while in dispatch call and proximity sensor active
to prevent Field feedback - EAS-APP authorization when '\userasswd' is sent by the client - EAS-APP ability to sync when user name contains a space - Google Voice numeric and +1 dialing issue - Google Voice Recognition Fails due to length - MP3 Music Playback Issue - Populating UA Prof in Android Browser - Phone screen stays locked if other party ends call issue - Touch Screen generating false gestures or taps issue - [Call Alert] Incoming alert from unsaved number shows PTT # twice issue - [Group Connect] Typo in "invalid group size" error message issue - [Auto Reply] Auto reply messages are MMS for inter-carrier issue - WiFi indicates 'Turning On', but never changes state - MyNextel Address Book template pushes not being received correctly - Charging with phone OFF is showing incorrect percentage - Photo, see location, no marker issue - Email notification sound coming through during PTT Call - Get multiple alert sounds when powering on device - Personal Portal: MMS sending show message twice - Check Developer: maps MyLocationOverlay issue - Opus and Yahoo! pop email issue - Camcorder and Sound recorder have very static background noise - Personal Portal: can't use email address to send - R0FF0 Reset - Personal Portal: can't respond to MMS that came in from email - Personal Portal: auto refresh clears the compose field - Device power cycles when a QVGA file is streamed - Migration from PPG to DPS issue - Sprint Zone Version # to be Updated - Check Solution for "Too Many Attempts" password fail - phone locks
- Customers cannot make or receive calls while the download is in process
- Over the Wire update cannot use Nextel Online (NOL) Network; must use a Wi-Fi session
- The OTA (over the air) update can be inititiated by the customer following the steps below; There may not be a notification
pushed to your phone indicating an update is available.
Update your software Over the Air
1. Go the the Home screen
2. Tap Settings > About Phone > System Updates
3. Follow the on-screen instructions
Update Your Software Over the Wire
1. Go to the Home screen 2. Click on Settings/USB/Memory Card 3 Keep the phone tethered to the computer and Download the Software from the Motorola website
to the Root Directory of the phone. 4. Set up a Wi-Fi Session (Note: The Software can only be downloaded through a Wi-Fi session; cannot use
the Nextel Online (NOL) Network 5. Tap Settings/About Phone/System Updates
6. When going to system updates the phone will check if WiFi available for over-the-air download and if not available then will check root directory on SD card
Check the software version on your phone
1. Go to the Home screen
2. Tap Settings > About Phone > Trace Mode > Unit info > Software
3. The build number and software number will show you the version on your phone.
Note: Comments are restricted on this blog. As new maintenance releases are available, a new thread will be posted and linked to in this blog. Please post any comments under that thread for the specific maintenance release.