cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i phone display clock

Highlighted
Journeyman

i phone display clock

Is there any way to change the clock display on the main screen of the i1? Only clock style have been able to change is the alarm clock. Would like to be able to change the style of the clock face on home page and possibly relocate it on the screen.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: i phone display clock

Long hold on the Clock widget and a trash can will appear, Drag it to the trash, Then To install a different clock face, tap and hold on the screen until the menu pops up and then select widget -->clock and you can choose whichever face you want. There are also many different clocks available in the market.

Journeyman

i like the clock that there but its always good to change it

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the tip. I'm sure that you already know, but I found that you can also drag the clock face to either of the other screens and reposition it if you want. Makes it nice if you don't like a lot of clutter on the home screen. I find it kind of redundant for the time when it is also on the top indicator tool bar. I wear glasses and can still see the time fine up there.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat