cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a authorize user to my account

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Adding a authorize user to my account

I want authorized my wife's to use my account and I want to adding too.

GrandMaster

read the directions of the post right in front of yours.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

• I need to add my daughters to my account 
Sprint Social Care

Hello Mcgarza64, via Sprint.com you can assign your daughter as an 'In-Store Delegate' to make purchases (including upgrades, adding a line, or entering a new Sprint Monthly Installments or Lease agreement) and account decisions in-store. We have provided the steps at the beginning of this topic to be able to proceed with this request. You can click here for more details.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Please add I've given them authorization to my account. Any questions feel free to call me

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat