cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adult content filtering

Go to solution
Journeyman

Adult content filtering

Suddenly I can't access Adult content on my phone after so many years. I applied no changes whatever. Having a hard time reversing this change. Now going on a wasteful two hours. Went through all the steps, a maze of road blocks and Sprint website confusion, not be mention annoying advertisements. What gives? Why is it do difficult to change something so simple? It's bad enough I can't answer my phone easily when it rings - the swipe feature is idiocy. I have to call back the person who was calling me. 

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: Adult content filtering

Hello Chris520, we're sorry for any inconvenience. Are you getting an error like this "Not Available. The account holder has restricted your access to this content." when attempting to access the desired website? Is so, the next steps should help:

1. From a computer Web browser, go to www.sprint.com .
  2. Select Sign in/Register, enter the account administrator's username and password.
  3. Select Sign in.
  4. Select My preferences.
  5. In All about my account section > Limits and permissions section, select Block Adult Content and Malware.
  6. Select the device to filter Web content.
  7. From Setting or Status drop-down list, select Blocked.

Note: Once a selection is made, the option to Not Set is no longer provided. Once you do this, please turn on and off the phone. This should resolve the problem.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same issue and neither of my phones have any blocks enabled. Just for the sake of trying I even enabled and disabled the blocks and have had no success. I literally have not had this problem ever before today. Any advice?

Journeyman

Hey I was having the same problem today when I was trying to vist a used gun site but once I update my I phone to iOS 11.0.3 it fixed the problem , hope it helps 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat