cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alway getting security change

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Continued Security at EVERY LOG IN

Wow! Glad to see I'm not the only one having this issue! I have been trying for 3 weeks to log in. I get prompted on the "we updated our security" I get the code and enter then I get a screen that says Web page error the site I am looking for doesnt exist or was entered wrong. Last week I received an email that says "thanks for contacting sprint today regarding your username/password. I did not. I called in and they said I must have recieved email in error. Now today, my husbands phone updated his sprint zone icon to my sprint. He can log in. I am the account owner. I try to log in or create the my sprint profile it says to many profiles exist. All though mine is the only one! Try again get another security code sent. Once again 3 weeks later, the account owner (the payer of the huge bill) i cant log in. This is radiculous. Maybe whom ever has the authority to log into my account should also be receiving my bill! And pay it. Not paying tol this is resolved. Cant access my account, cant pay my bill.
Sprint Social Care

tiffiney1013

We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

Hello HumbleSage1.

We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Sent
Sprint Social Care

Hello lupey_01.

We want to add your name to a list with customer having these types of issue with the site. We just send you a private message, please reply as soon as you can. This issue is being worked on. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

Re: Asked to enter a code every log in

ayydreeann, Hey there! We are currently aware of the situation, we are also working on it to resolve this inconvenience as soon as possible. There are many factors that can drive this identity validation, but the leading driver is logging on from a different device. This may also occur when checking out on sprint.com and remaining idle for more than 120 minutes. Also, keep in mind that usernames and passwords can expire if you don't sign in at least once every six months.

Kryshna

Sprint Social Care Team

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

You can add me to the list, too. Though I am able to login, it is bloody annoying having to do that code verification every time I do so.

FYI, I do have a slightly different symptom than what has previously been mentioned, though. After submitting the code, I get the JSON response with the redirection URL rather than having it processed and automatically redirected. So I copy and paste the URL from the JSON response into my address bar and it takes to My Sprint Account Overview.

If yall happen to be in need of a new webmaster, let me know. Smiley Happy

Sprint Social Care

Hello cesbrandt.

Please send us a private message. Just click on my name and then select “send a message" Include your phone number and account PIN. We will create a ticket to get this resolved.

Juan

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Asked to enter a code every log in

That has been happening to me for months!! I log on with my phone or the same computer every time, and it still does it. Their website and security system is useless!

Journeyman

This.  This, this, this, this and this.

This ridiculousness of having to text me or e-mail me a code *every* *freaking* *time* I want to log in to my account is absolutely unacceptable.  I'm all for two-factor authentication, BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE YOUR USERS A WAY TO MARK A COMPUTER AS TRUSTED!

I know my computer.  I keep my computer secure.  I am the only person with access to my computer.  I don't need a website where I have to turn both launch keys at the same time; I just need to pay my damned bill.

Looking forward to the end of my contract.

Journeyman

Re: Alway getting security change

I've waited a couple of days to make sure but my account seems to be working normally again.  I am not getting prompted to get a passcode or anything else.  THis has been okay for about 4 days now.  Hopefully others have seen an improvement as well.

Sprint Social Care

Re: Alway getting security change

sprint17years, I completely understand, this is maybe a frustrated experience for you while trying to access your MySprint account. We are currently working with this matter, we are aware of the situation. Most of the steps taken, are in order to protect the security information of our customers. We truly apologize for the inconvenience faced so far.

Kryshna

Sprint Social Care Team

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat