cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alway getting security change

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Alway getting security change

Alas, a new day and I'm back to getting prompts to get a verification code.

Community Manager

Alas and alack!

It's my understanding so far that the SMS verification step may trigger for various account activities for the foreseeable future, but I'm still waiting for a complete discussion to get details on what, when and how.  Constant password resets are still being looked into as well.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

At almost the 2 month point of this happening without fail daily. There is zero that would flag my use - account is nearly 20 years old, same pc for 2+ years, same browser, same log in, same password for almost a year, same everything.  I use hundreds of sites that never flag anything (bank, IRS, etc etc) and have never had anything like this occur.

GrandMaster

if it were affecting everyone the same way across the board they would have a easier time trying to figure out what the problem is..since its not affecting everyone its taking a bit longer for them to figure out why one person runs into this while the other does not.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Could it be the brower?

I am using FireFox and I have this issue.

What about everyone else?

GrandMaster

i run FF at work and dont run into this. through my phone im using Chrome and dont run intothis there either.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I use MSIE and Chrome at home and have the problem.

Journeyman

Not browser related. IE, FF, Chrome, Safari - all same issue.

GrandMaster

since the 2 of us currently are running FF and you are running into issues where i am not..you can now see its not exactly a simple fix on their end..its taking a bit of digging to figure out where exactly the issue is popping in
Journeyman

No one is asking for a simple fix. This is nearly 2 months and dozens of reports to multiple departments from many people. After being told it WAS a glitch and being worked on nearly 2 months ago, then being told it was on EVERY account now purposely, now being told its being researched...

This is a huge company with over 50 million customers - they have the resources. They simply outsource part of the time, don't train / work cohesively/efficiently/sufficiently, and until now when the rep posted a reply that made sense and seemed to actually want to help - no one had a clue what was going on or even wanted to admit anything was going on.
Journeyman

Re: cannot access sprint.com or reset password

I am having the same problem logging into my sprint account. After six years of accessing my account on a monthly basis, I am now unable to do so. Does anyone have a solution they would like to share, or do i have to waste an hour of my life doing the customer service cha cha? 

Journeyman

I am still having this issue as of today 4/2/17. I called Sprint and the CSR said that they have been their security system that is when this started and they are trying to fix it and asked me to please be patient while they work open it. Really, weeks of this! time to bring in some competent techs then. Very frustrating!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat