Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not create account: Porting incomplete

Journeyman

Can not create account: Porting incomplete

I have been waiting 1 week. I am trying to port my number from ATT. My iPhone 7+ has no voice, only text. Audio chip problem. I contact sprint and they tell me to call. I can not call anyone. I can not create an account without an active number. The porting is not complete.  What am I to do?

2 REPLIES 2

That is frustrating. Did you submit your port request already with us? These things can take time, as we have to wait for the other carrier to approve it. 

Porting time was not discussed. Nor, the inability to create an account without the number. Also, the inability to discuss this with the contact people, because of a lack of account. This happened at the most inappropriate time for me. It may cost me my job. It has been over 5 business days. The inability to use the phone number because one is broke and the other is not activated, has added to the dire situation

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat