Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Access Sprint Account Online

Journeyman

Can't Access Sprint Account Online

I own and manage our family account, which has my two kids on it. My name is the only one on the account, my email address is the only email address associated with the account., and I am the one who pays for the account. However, if I want to log in and look at my bill, I have to wait and do that whenever one of my kids are home so that I can get the blasted code, as your system only allows it to be texted to a number on the account.

I temporarily had a workaround, as I could use the My Sprint Mobile app to see what I needed to see. Guess what doesn’t work now??

Most companies allow options for the 2FA, including email and alternate phone numbers to be added to the profile. Sprint security does not.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. What if I managed a company with 100 phones spread all over the country? Would I be force to have someone come to the office so that I could log into the account? There are many different ways to use 2FA effectively, and this is by far the worst. Effective solutions allow the user options for the second factor; Sprint, in their infinite wisdom, does not. Either allow other options, or remove the 2FA.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

I know what you are talking about. Whatever number is set as the MAIN PHONE LINE on the account will get those texts and updates as well as other information from Sprint.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat