cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Login to Sprint Account/Broken phone - can't receive verification code

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't Login to Sprint Account/Broken phone - can't receive verification code

I have been trying to log in to my Sprint account in order to activate my new phone and/or update services.  The phone i have on my account is completely broken and wont even turn on however when i try to log in it tries to send a verification code to said broken phone in order to continue to log in and view my account and make changes.  I have been on the phone with Sprint twice about this.  Both times i was told they would work to resolve it and yet still i am unable to log in. It wont let me activate my new phone manually due to a locked sim card to receive the code.  Can someone please help?!?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Can't Login to Sprint Account/Broken phone - can't receive verification code

veritas816 - That's an easy fix. We'll need to temporally change the security setting and have the verification code go to your email address. This will require that we access your account. Send us a Private Message when you have a chance.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat