cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Receive Verification Code - Broken Phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't Receive Verification Code - Broken Phone

Can't log into my account because the verification code is being sent to my broken phone.

I need it to be sent to my email on account, permanently if possible so this doesn't happen again.

Need this resolved asap as I've been without a phone for a week and today my new plan changes go into effect. Looking to potentially upgrade and need access to my account

26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted

Hey! I can help with that. Look our for a private message. I would need some sensitive info that cannot be asked for publicly. 

Highlighted

I’m having issues I Can't log into my account because the verification code is being sent to my broken phone.

I need it to be sent to my email on account, permanently if possible so this doesn't happen again.

Highlighted

Hey! I can assist with this but it wouldn't be permanently. The email option to receive the One Time Passcode (OTP) will remain in effect for the remainder of that calendar day Only. Meaning if you don't get your device fixed or replaced by the time you need to access your account again, then you'd need to reach out. Look out for a private message. I may need some sensitive info to get started. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat