Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in- abroad

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't log in- abroad

Hello.

I'm trying to log into my account from different browsers and devices and can't. 

Is the site down?

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Can't log in- abroad

Hi LawliJ! What country are you in currently? 

London,UK 

Is it just the "my sprint" portion of the website, or sprint.com in general?

Sprint.com in general.

It accepts my login and then says "we've hit a snag". Same with My sprint mobile.

Journeyman

What I'm trying to do is get a better understanding of Sprint global roaming and how I can get it on my phone but to talk to a rep I must log in.

It's possible that our site is blocked in the UK.  I can answer any questions you've got, though.  What information are you looking for?

I'm able to get to the site and browse fine, just the logging in is the problem. That's odd...

I was looking online about SGR and it looks like I can just add the service to my plan, i need to know how but i need to talk to a rep.

We might have the account management side of the website locked down internationally.  If you want, I can add the requested features if you shoot me a Private Message with the phone number you're wanting modify and your account PIN. 

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat