cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to the sprint site, can't create account since it already exists.

Journeyman

Can't login to the sprint site, can't create account since it already exists.

I feel like I'm stuck in a loop. I'm trying to access my account on the actual Sprint website. I try to recover my username using the phone number, and it says no existing account.

When I try to create an account, I get  this error "A sprint.com account owner profile already exists for this number. You can only create a limited number of owner profiles to manage billing and account changes. If you've forgotten your username, click the button to retrieve it. If you aren't the account owner, please contact the owner for account access."

How the heck do I proceed past this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Can't login to the sprint site, can't create account since it already exists.

Let's get this loop broken. I can get your username for you. Then we'll see if you can get to the forgotten password link. I'm sending you a private message to get some info from you.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Re: Can't login to the sprint site, can't create account since it already exists.

I am having the same issue.  I know my username but cannot login.  The forget username/password tells me an account does not exist.  I get a profile already exists when I use my phone number to create a new account. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hi Mope. I'm going to shoot you a PM so we can help you out. Keep an eye out. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat