Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you help me unlock my phone?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can you help me unlock my phone?

I think I have met the conditions. I need to change another mobile phone card. Can you help me?

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: Can you help me unlock my phone?

as long as all the criteria has been met that is listed in here an agent shouldnt have to many issues getting you taken care of

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Device-Solutions/SOLUTION-Sprint-Hints-for-Successful-Unlocks/ta-p/9...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Tags (1)
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat