cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Access Sprint.Com using Home Wifi

Journeyman

Cannot Access Sprint.Com using Home Wifi

This has been happening for about 2 weeks or so. I keep getting "access denied" and also "connection error" with Sprint's apps. What in the world is going on?

23 REPLIES 23
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Cannot Access Sprint.Com using Home Wifi

Are you having any issues using it on the regular Sprint network when you are off WiFi? If there it's only happening on your home WiFi connection, there is likely some settings that will need to be updated through your router to allow access to the Sprint domain. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Yup, only through home wifi. Not entirely sure what setting to change through the router. 

If you got your router through you internet service provider, they should definitely be able to help get that squared away for you. If you bought it separately, most manufacturers have a community similar to this Sprint Community where you can reach out for assistance. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Bought the router and it's just fine. Contacted my ISP and they say Sprint may have blocked access for whatever reason. What gives?

Hmmm..

* Are you using a laptop, or desktop computer, tablet, or phone? 

* What browser are you using? 

* Has the device and browser been updated recently? 

* Has cache, and history been deleted on both device and browser? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Anything that uses our wifi can't access Sprint and their prepaid service website boostmobile. Used Opera, Firefox and Edge with no success. Used different devices such as laptops, desktops, mobiles devices with no success while on home wifi. Tried clearing cache, scanning for viruses etc and no change.

This may sound like a silly question, but are you currently inside the United States? Our website can't be accessed from outside the United States. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I'm in California.

Could your firewall be blocking the website? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

Tried switching to allow inbound connections. Nothing.

Ok, have you contacted your internet provider? To see if there is a setting got switched on or off. Are you able to access the webstie on a different internet connection? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat