cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Access Sprint.Com using Home Wifi

Journeyman

Re: Cannot Access Sprint.Com using Home Wifi

Please scroll up to my "bought the router" post. Also, they did not change anything. Something else I should note is that the access to sprint started off as slow loading ---> trouble loading pages ---> No access. Nothing changed in that time period.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I did see that post, and I've read it. The thing is we have exhausted all the trouble shooting steps we can complete on our end. At this point, it sounds like the issue is related to your internet router, permissions, or provider. The Sprint website doesn't have the ability to block a users IP address from accessing it. The only restriction is that the customer has to be inside the States to access it. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I have the same complaint.

Why can't I access from Korea, regardless of laptop, cell phone, using cell data or home wifi?  I've had my Sprint account since 2012 and pay the extra for continuous global roaming.  Seems like a stupid service.  But, now that I need it most, when I attempt to log into Sprint.com I get an error message that says Access Denied.  Horrible service!

Some countries have restrictions on websites and unfortunately ours is often blocked. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Then, if one of the phones (which is currently in the U.S.) on my account is stolen, how do I gain access to my account?

Do you have the ability to call us?

Journeyman

Yes, I do.

You can call us and our agents can help you over the phone and we can also help you here on our community page. Did you have a phone stolen or was that hypothetical? 

Journeyman

Yes, I have 3 phones on my account, and the 1 on my account active in Hawaii was stolen about 12hours ago.

What are the numbers to call?

I am in Korea and I do NOT want to deal with some customer service rep in a Southeast Asian country...US customer service rep only.

The number to call is 888-211-4727. 

Journeyman

Is the number 24/7?

I'll try the number after my work tomorrow.

They are open: 

Monday - Friday:
6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Saturday:
7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sunday:
8:00 AM - 9:00 PM  

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat