cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Access www.sprint.com

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Cannot Access www.sprint.com

I completely agree with you. I have no idea why they would want to block it. Let me try to gather some more info and see if maybe it's just a temporary thing with us updating the site.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

I am also assuming that my network provider here in Hong Kong, PCCW, would know if this site is blocked by China and they have not indicated to me that this is the reason I cannot access it.  The tech that called me today told me that they are not able to connect either and to-date he could not understand what the problem was.

Journeyman

Thank you, I appreciate anything you can do to help me resolve this problem.

Wayne

Journeyman

Thank you!!!

After doing some digging around I believe it is the Chinese government blocking the website. I know that for privacy issues Sprint is also blocked in places like the UK. Do you have someone in the US that could access the site and perhaps set you up with paper billing?

I can temporarily email you your bill if you would like.

Journeyman

Ok, mailing me the latest bill would be great. Perhaps I can call the 1 800 number and have them change my account to mail the bill to me.

It still puzzles me why only Sprint would be blocked.  I can access ALL of the other US carrier websites in Hong Kong.

Thank you,

Wayne

I agree. It's really odd. Will you please send me a DM with your phone number and account PIN so I can access your account?

Journeyman

DM? How do I do this? I will be happy to send you the info
Journeyman

Hi, I'm in Barcelona, Spain and I can't access to sprint.com. I get this message: Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.sprint.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.5f2c1402.1554155608.ea41c87

I've been trying to contact Sprint through Facebook and they provided me a link to have a private chat with an agent, but the issue is they can't access my account because apparently there is an error with my PIN. 

I've been with Sprint for 22 years now and since I'm outside of the country I had the seasonal Stand-by plan and last month the changed it to a regular plan and I'm not using the service. 

I want to either change it to the least expensive option or go back to my Seasonal Standby plan which seems impossible to do being not able to access my account or contact a Sprint agent.

I'm very desperate! PLEASE HELP! Thank you.

Journeyman

Hi There,

We will need your PIN or security question answer in order to access your account. Are you able to receive emails where we could send your security information to you? 

Journeyman

Hi, thank you for prompt reply.

I believe I can receive emails with no problems. 

Do you need my email address? 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat