cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access MySprint account

Journeyman

Cannot access MySprint account

I need to access my online account but don't have the login info as it was set up years ago by my ex-gf who I shared the account with. When I try "forgot username" and type in my phone number it says "We can't find a username." It says the same thing with my email as well. When I try to create an account it says an account is already associated with my number. So I have a MySprint account with my number, but no username attached to my phone number or email. Makes no sense and is so frustrating as I need to access my online account to complete a transfer of ownership for my wife's number. Sprint customer care said they cannot obtain or reset my username or password for me. So who in the heck can help me???

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: Cannot access MySprint account

Are you the account holder? If so, the only info that we would be able to give out is the username. We don't have any access to the password to any account. I will private message you to get some account info.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat