Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make an online account, NEW CUSTOMER

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Cannot make an online account, NEW CUSTOMER

Hello, 

I'm 4 days in as a customer and starting to rethink my decision about switching. For 4 days I have tried and tried to make a MySprint online account and continually get the same error over and over again. "

• Hmmmm…your transaction cannot be completed at this time, please close your browser and try again later."

I've tried both my phone number and my account number but get the same message each and every time. 

Here are the devices with the browsers I've tried on:

Note 10+: Samsung Internet, Chrome

iPad Pro 11: Safari, Chrome

Windows Laptop: Microsoft Edge, Chrome.

Every time, same result. Please help me as it is vital that I am able to do my stuff online. If I cannot I may have to leave if it is this hard just to get an online account going.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Cannot make an online account, NEW CUSTOMER

Thank you so very much for that info. Give me a few mins to look into this for you. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Hi Joshua! I apologize for the type of experience that you having. I am going to send you a private message so that I can grab just a bit more info from you. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone out there that can help? Anyone?

Highlighted
Wizard

Howdy Joshua. I'll be more than happy to help. I see that InstaAnn_Sprint was assisting you last night. May I have the 6-10 digit PIN or the answer to the security question? Please and Thank you. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Seeing as I didn't want to just put my pin out on the web, I messaged it to you directly.

Highlighted
Wizard

Thank you so very much for that info. Give me a few mins to look into this for you. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same issue

Highlighted
Wizard

Howdy Jreeder. I'll be more than happy to assist in any way I can. Just a few quick questions: 

- Are you using a computer, table, or phone to created your MySprint account? 

- What browser are you using? 

- Has cache and history been cleared from the browser, app, and device? 

- Has the browser, app, and device been updated recently? 

- Are you getting an error message? If so what is that message? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm using my phone.  I was on the sprint app. I'm not sure about any history being cleared. Everything has been updated. Yes I'm getting an error message. Hmmm....close out the window and try again later. It is the same message I have seen many new users have.

Highlighted
Wizard

Ok Let's start with the basics. Do you have access to a computer? If so please try to create an account. Making sure that the cache and history has been cleared. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I will later this afternoon.

Highlighted
Wizard

Alrighty. Keep me posted. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat