cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback... Phone message center

Journeyman

Feedback... Phone message center

I cant wrap my head around the reason why the message app for the phone doesn't have the option to use the message center not only be able to text but to also do video chat as well. I find it invasive that I must DL a 3rd party app just to use my video camera to chat face to face. If FB can do it why cant the phones app do it too? 

Just saying...

6 REPLIES 6
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Feedback... Phone message center

My turn to try to wrap my head around what you're asking about. So you want your messaging app that you use for SMS and MMS to also allow you to video call? What phone do you have?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

No I believe what they are referring to is being able to get your texts or video messages via online interface. i.e. you break your phone but need the two step verification sent to your phone but you can't access your phone because its broke.  being able to access the messages online would be nice Sprint is lagging behind in this department lets hope the merger with t-mobile fixes it!

Sheisme, if you read this and are still looking for some assistance, drop a line in here with what phone you are using and we can try and walk through things together.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

GrandMaster

pretty sure they are asking why their stock texting app isnt able to do video calls as well...kind of like face time with iphones and they must download a different app to be able to do it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Agreed, fireguy. I would imagine they are using android where there are a handful of different messaging options available which can be a little frustrating. If we can find out what they are using, we might be able to help clear up the process and what best options are out there for them. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

GrandMaster

my bad. my response was to the other poster in here..i keep forgetting to quote lol.

i have a feeling they are looking for something like Apples set up but for Android..which im not even sure there is anything that can do both as of yet app wise...

then again i have yet to mess with Duo so not sure if its only a facetime type video calling deal or if it has other options.

@OldGreg_Sprint wrote:

Agreed, fireguy. I would imagine they are using android where there are a handful of different messaging options available which can be a little frustrating. If we can find out what they are using, we might be able to help clear up the process and what best options are out there for them. 

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat