cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Marketing, Terrible communication site

Highlighted
Journeyman

Great Marketing, Terrible communication site

Why is it that I have to wade through countless ads and questions from Sprint just to pay my bill or access my information? It is like this with almost every telecommunications company. I don't want to be your friend, or be a part of your family, or want your unsolicited suggestions, or take surveys for you for free. I want you to provide the services I pay for, nothing more, nothing less. It takes close to 15 minutes to do anything on this site (quicker to use snail mail). I texted in your pop-up chat window that I will ask for help when needed and the agent just totally removed the "chat icon". Now I can't chat, it's gone....and please, don't "High Five" me when I'm trying to figure out how we can afford to keep our service active.

Sincerely, onephoneuser

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Great Marketing, Terrible communication site

Don't worry, I'm here to help. You need assistance paying your bill, along with getting access to your information? I can assist you with that. Can you send me a secure message? 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat