cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please

Highlighted
Journeyman

Help please

I can’t login to my acccount or even create a new one Bc it wants to send code to text to a phone I don’t have 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello. We can help you here. Just so that I understand, the verification code is being sent to your device which you no longer have, correct? 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Yes correct 

Highlighted

Sorry for the delay in my reply. I was out of the office by the time you reached back. There is a process where we will change temporary, the device were the verification code is sent. We'll need to accesses the account. My name is Juan and I'm with the Sprint social care department. Please send us a private message with your name, account holders name, phone number, account PIN or answer to the security question.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Curtis Hayden 

*****  is secret answer 

Highlighted

Please remove the personal information from the public post. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

to send a private message you will need to click on the agents name..the option to send them a private message is at the top right of the page..

i recommend changing your password now and any other protected info on your account security question wise

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

To send me a Private Message just click on my name then send me the account information. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat