Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotspot

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hotspot

Can hotspot gigs be combine? We have two phones... one uses the hotspot and the other doesnt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Ohh! I understand now. Unfortunately, combining the hotspot data isn't possible. Each device has it's own amount for the duration of each cycle. I don't know what you use the hotspot for, meaning work or school etc, so all I can advise is that you try to monitor the usage during the cycle. As you probably already know by now, once the high speed hotspot data is used out it'll only reset on the start of the new cycle. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey! The device without hotspot would be able to be to connect to the device with the hotspot once it's an eligible device.

Highlighted

Thanks for responding. I'm sorry I wasn't clear.  We have two phones on our plan both have hotspot. But one of them never uses it at all and the other uses too much. Each has 50 gig of 4g. We are throwing away the other 50.

Highlighted

Ohh! I understand now. Unfortunately, combining the hotspot data isn't possible. Each device has it's own amount for the duration of each cycle. I don't know what you use the hotspot for, meaning work or school etc, so all I can advise is that you try to monitor the usage during the cycle. As you probably already know by now, once the high speed hotspot data is used out it'll only reset on the start of the new cycle. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

That's about right.. lol. Thanks for your time. You are very kind.

E S

Highlighted

You're most welcome E S. Glad I was able to be of assistance. Do have a wonderful day & thanks for choosing Sprint, now part of T-Mobile. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat