cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I rescrict people from changing or adding etc to my account?

Journeyman

How do I rescrict people from changing or adding etc to my account?

The family members who have phones on my account stopped paying their bill. I reported their phones lost stolen until I figure out what to do. But in the mean time I am afraid they will change info on my account etc. they used to have permission but they do not anymore so how do I block them from accessing my account and online account?

9 REPLIES 9
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: How do I rescrict people from changing or adding etc to my account?

I'm super sorry to hear this dmariechr. The key is to keep the security info private. If someone on your account wants to upgrade their line and they are able verify the account then they have the ability to upgrade either online or through telesales. If they want to upgrade at a store than they have to be listed as a store delegate. If you're needing delegate on how to add a delegate or remove one  I'll be more than happy to email that info over to you. 

Let me know if you'd like me to send that info over to you. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

So if they do get on my online account can they change the pin etc? Or ask that it be sent to their phone?

Journeyman

The part of the online account that lets you approve or deny or remove access to the account is not viable to me. It says “you don’t have access to this part of the website”. 

Yes. If they have your account info, and/or security info they can make changes. If they sound like you and tell us that they are you, then they can make change. I strongly suggest changing your account info, and security info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I did change everything. Now how do I get access to the part of the site where I can approve or deny or remove access? 

Journeyman

I keep reading that there should be a link on the sprint website under my account that allows you to approve deny online account access? When I click on permissions it says “sorry you don’t have access to that part of the site”.

I sent you a private message so I can gather your email address. Once I have that, Ill be able to email of the direction on how to add/remove store delegates. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

I know how to do that. What I’m looking for is the area where I approve or deny another phone on my accounts request for online pro file.

Do these other users have their own username(s) for your Sprint account?

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat