cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Lost or Stolen Phone and Unable to sign into MySprint Account

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a Lost or Stolen Phone and Unable to sign into MySprint Account

I am unable to log into my account on My sprint. My phone was stolen and I can't even report it stolen or do anything with my account because it sends a verification code to my phone that I no longer have. I have since called sprint and told them that my phone was stolen and they said there was nothing they can do. I just want to log in and see if there was any use on my account or anything and I cannot even do that. I am working on getting it replaced thru the insurance agent, but its difficult when i cannot even see my account or policy. Please Help! Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hey! Sorry to read that you've lost your phone. When you called to have the phone reported as lost or stolen, where you able to properly authenticate the account with the answer to the security question or the security PIN? This is different from the information to access your My Sprint account. I can help you report the device and verify if there's any usage, but only with the account holder's name, phone number, security PIN or the answer to the security question. If you have that information, send me a private message, click on my name and "select send a message". 

If you do not have this information, you will need to visit the store with you ID and they will help you. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat