cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just want to upgrade ONLINE

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just want to upgrade ONLINE

It appears looking through past posts that I am not the only one facing this issue. When I try to upgrade, or ever VIEW possible upgrades, I get the LOGGED_IN_PRE_CUSTOMER error. I have spent HOURS on the chat and phone with representatives. I've had "tickets opened" and never received a callback. We are in the middle of a pandemic and I don't want to go to a store to upgrade. I want to be able to shop and compare online not over the phone - I just want to be able to do it online like I used to! HELP!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: I just want to upgrade ONLINE

Hey, I'm here to help! How long have you been experiencing this issue? Is anyone else in your home having this issue? 

S.R
Highlighted
Journeyman

No one in my family can upgrade online.  I used to be able to a couple of years ago - but the past 2 times I've tried to upgrade, I've been unable to. I spent a LONG time on the phone with customer service and NO ONE can tell me why I can't upgrade online any more.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi! This may be caused by account restrictions for some customers. Let me look into it. Send a private message to continue. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat