cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is thier an easy way to view Tex log

Journeyman

Is thier an easy way to view Tex log

I have tried to view the text log on sprint.com but it only loads about 50 at a time and the more text is starts to load the slower it goes and then eventually just stops after a few days of text history.  Is thier an easier way to view all at the same time.

10 REPLIES 10
Journeyman

Re: Is thier an easy way to view Tex log

Hi Daisy2003. You can click on the “Download Text Detail” link on the right side of the screen and your details will automatically be dropped into a spreadsheet. 

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I did this, but it only downloads the ones that are on my screen so I still have to keep clicking download next 50 till I get to the end which seems almost impossible
Sprint Social Care

Hi there. Please let me know, Have you tried to do this in another web browser? Also, can log off and log back in and do the process again.

Jey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have been having the same problem.  I have tried different browsers, different electronics, called Sprint, gone to store, chat online - NO ONE HAS HELPED ME.  I need to download this info that I should be able to without such issues.  I get half way through month and it either logs me out because it takes to long to download the next 50 or it freezes and wont load more.  Then when I ask for help everyone at Sprint acts like they have no clue what I am talking about.  Store can't print for me - they can call logs but not text logs which makes NO sense.   Hitting download bill is call and charges ONLY - NO TEXT LOG INFO.  Hitting download details is ONLY for what has been downloaded - NOT ENTIRE LOG.  So unless you can get through the end of the month you CANNOT download entire text log.  SOMEONE PLEASE ACTUALLY HELP ME - THIS IS GOING ON A MONTH!!!!!!

Sprint Social Care

Hey @Cnawhitehead, I've sent you a private message please feel free to review it at your earliest convenience.

Jey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Was there a solution to this because I have the same issue, it is ridiculously time consuming.

Sprint Social Care

Hi @anbessa, at the moment the only way to see the Text Log is online on your My Sprint account. For the online instruction please feel free to access the following link: http://sprint.co/2tNMowc 

Any other question about your account or Sprint services, feel free to forward it to us, so we can assist you.

Jey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I too would like to know how I can download the whole month at one time instead of 50 at a time. Any browser I use also crashes after a few clicks. There should be a way to download in csv.

Journeyman

Any solution?
Wizard

There hasn't been any updates on how many you can pull at a time.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat