Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Long Live Sprint πŸ˜‡ Share your memorable

Highlighted
Journeyman

Long Live Sprint πŸ˜‡ Share your memorable

Customer since 1997 SprintPCS, Sprint, Sprint MVNOs,

Sony, Samsung Flip, iPhone, Moto, LG....

I have preserved all the devices - will post pictures soon,, 

Now after Tmo Sprint AQ/Merger, hope the Sprint brand lives providing leadership in price performance and high quality service and support.  I will never forget being on the tech forefront with my Sony in 1997/1998 - one of the best, top line 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Long Live Sprint πŸ˜‡ Share your memorable

i think my most memorable device was the LG Flex2...man that thing was beautiful...a bit large but a stunner for sure..had a metalic red with a self sealing body (dropped it a couple times and the dimples that i had on it went right away...wasnt about to scrape a nail across it to do any further testing though lol).

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

And, the my Samsung Flip in 2002/3? - super slim, perfect finish, long battery life, still have it as a souvenir.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yep! I remember that LG Flex, came close to buying it... Shoulda
Highlighted
GrandMaster

they had the Flex...then a few years down the road they kicked out the Flex2.. pretty sure i still have it at home in my phone boneyard drawer lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat