cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mastercard

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mastercard

I didnt register for the Mastercard and now they are telling me I want recieve it. I got the phone and and plan on keeping it for my daughter. If I dont get the reward I will cancel my service with them after 15 years. 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Mastercard

I'd like to help you and verify what else can be done. When did you activate the line? Where did you active the line? 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you. I spoke to a representative and she said that I will be able to get the card once my account is current. My issue now is that the first representative I spoke to was willing to let me think there was no way I could receive my promotion. I asked for a manager which he stated that they would tell me the same thing. So at some point after holding for 15 to 20 minutes. I was attempted to be transferred to the promotional department again stayed on hold for a while. He came back to give me the number to call myself. Everybody always turn their nose up when I say I’m with Sprint. Yet I’m still a customer after 15 years and have had plenty of opportunities to change carriers. I was approved and still stayed. The more I think about my treatment the more I’m considering. I big on customer service and where I work I have received  5 100 on my Secret Shops. There are hardly anything offers or promotions  for people like myself whose been with Sprint for so long and my bill is expensive for what I have. I have to think on what I’m going to do

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am supposed to receive a $200 Mastercard.  New line activated January 24, 2020.  Haven't been able to track it online. Called Sprint, the rep said to call Mastercard? If the offer is coming from Sprint, and the rep at the store gave me a link to check the status, why isn't it showing on that link?  Been a customer for 19 years.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Thanks for reaching out. You are right, this is a Sprint offer we can help you here. Did you register at  www.sprint.com/addaline ? What happens when you try to track the card?

Here is what you need to do to make sure you get the card:

1. You must complete registration within 30 days of activation.
  2. Following registration, we will process the Prepaid Mastercard at least 60 days after the activation.
  3. The new and existing lines must remain active and your account must remain in good standing at the time of processing.
  4. You will receive an email when your registration has been approved and can return to the registration site to check the status.
  5. The Mastercard will be sent to the Sprint billing address.
  6. Allow 10-12 weeks from the time of registration for the processing and delivery of the Mastercard.
  7. The Mastercard expires 6 months from the date it was issued.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Is this message private? I don't want to post any of my personal information online.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

No. Just click on my name and you will be prompted to send a private message. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

Did you register at  www.sprint.com/addaline ? What happens when you try to track the card?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat