cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sprint will not accept new password

Journeyman

My Sprint will not accept new password

As others, for WAY too long, I'm required to reset my password with every visit to My Sprint, however . . . 

- It sends and I receive the text verification code from My Sprint.
- With that, it asks that I create a new password with the following requirements:

• 8-33 characters
  • 1 capital letter
  • 1 number
  • at least one character:  . - _ $ * # @ ! +
  • do not use prior passwords

Following those requirements to the letter is NOT accepted. Can't go any further.

I'm tired of it.

My attempts are by way of a fully updated Windows10 desktop computer. Past attempts have been by way of Internet Explorer, FireFox, and Google Chrome. All of which are fully updated. All Ad Blockers are turned OFF.

WHAT IS SPRINTS PROBLEM!?
8 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: My Sprint will not accept new password

This would be very irritating. Sounds like a ticket needs to be submitted, to correct the issue. I'm going to send you a private message now.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

I have been having the exact same problem for over 6 months. About 2 weeks ago the support agent opened a ticket. A week ago I get a text asking me to call a certain phone number at the Oklahoma Ticket Support Office during certain business hours. I have called several times only to be greeted by a voice mailbox asking for my phone number. No return calls. Terrible!  Smiley Sad

Wizard

Not sure what happened here, but I'm happy to check it out. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account info.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Huntress of Pokémon and Resolutions,
Kudos and Accepted Solutions, Gotta Catch 'Em All!
Journeyman

I, too, am having this exact problem.

Journeyman

Sprint (open ticket) support had to delete my online account profile and then I simply set up a new one from scratch. Has worked fine for the last few months now.

I don't know if you can delete your account profile yourself or not. Once I had the right person on the phone, which was a big challenge, it only a few minutes to fix!

Good luck! Smiley Happy
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hey Ash56! What type of system and browser are you seeing the issues on?

I was able to reset my password today.  I don't know what was different today from yesterday, but it's done.  Thank you all for your help!

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Good to hear, Ash56! Let us know if you need anything else!

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat