cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Register for mysprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not able to Register for mysprint

Loyal customer since 2006. Trying to register for mysprint has been a nightmare. Called 3 times.. bounced around from person to person (at one point was sent to Apple tech support?), all proving to be a dead end. Cannot believe it is this difficult to access mysprint. Tickets sent for review, told to wait 20 minutes and try again, told to call back, told not try anymore and call again tomorrow. The representatives I talked to were very pleasant, although not helpful. Hoping someone from Sprint has the accessibility to help me register.
Loyal customer (and a very frustrated one) since 2006.

3 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Not able to Register for mysprint

That does sound frustrating. What all problems is it giving you?

Journeyman

i tried "forgot username" because I have logged into sprint in the past but probably not for a few years. I typed in my information, and it says the account doesn't have a username. So then I tried to register. I type in my information and it says that something is not right and will lock me out. I know my phone number, account number, zip code, ssn, security question and PIN number are all correct. The representatives I spoke with are saying there is something wrong with the account.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Let's take a look at this for you and do some digging from our end. I'm going to shoot you a PM so I can get some additional information that we'll need in order to check on this. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat