Once the August 2nd merge has been completed with T-Mobile, what will happen to this website? Will we still be able to log on to Sprint.com?
Also, what will become of Safe & Found, as well as the ability to purchase associated devices for it?
Hey! As Day 1 of the merger approaches & as it relates the website (sprint.com). See below:
1) You be required to type sprint.com you will be redirected to t-mobile.com
2) A message will then prompt you to know if you are a Sprint customer, select continue to Sprint for authentication.
3) You are then asked to enter your email, phone number, or username.
4) Once information is inserted select next to be routed to the proper channel for log in and account access. If it matches, then you will be presented the Sprint.com login page.
5) A redirecting screen will validate the information and take you to the appropriate website for log in.
6) Sprint.com Log in page will pull up for you to then enter your credentials to log in.
7) Once logged in you will see the new Home or Base Landing page.