cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preferences page

Highlighted
Journeyman

Preferences page

I have had the fraud department delete my old account and they told me to create a new one and I would be able to change my preferences on the other phones on my account. After deleting my old account and creating a new one I still cannot change my preferences for phones on my account it has me blocked and the other phones on my account and when I try to unblock myself it says this device cannot be unblocked. I'm so frustrated and cannot get an answer from anyone!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hey @BBsdaycare74, being able to make changes on your account online is so important, and we want you to be able to do this with ease. Allow me to see what's going on and find the solution. I sent you a Private Message, please check your inbox as soon as you can. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Thanks so much!
Highlighted

@BBsdaycare74, was the problem solved? If not, I sent you a private message to assist you. Just check your inbox. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I'm sorry I'm so confused I'm not sure which inbox you're talking about I'm new to the Sprint community page and I looked all last night trying to find an inbox and I couldn't find it LOL and now the problem has not been resolved I still cannot set permissions for myself thanks for replying back Carlos!

Highlighted

@BBsdaycare74, that's not a problem, I can let you know how to do it. Just look for the envelop icon at the top right corner of this page and click on it. Check this example:

Sprint_Carlos_0-1580581805544.png

After this, click on the title of my message to open it. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat