cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Repeated password resets? Never receive your code? Please post here!

Journeyman

For over a year now whenever I call to upgrade a line on my account, sprint tells me they have to send me a one time verification code. I wait.... nothing comes. Then they try to send it to a different number on the account.... nothing comes. When I addressed this issue previously I was told it was because I had a past due balance but once again today, no text with a code was received and the account is current..... so obviously that isn't the cause.

I am a sprint business account owner and we have 10 lines of service

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Never receive my One Time Pass-code

@Denise0129 I've broken your post off from the other thread as the problem you have is unrelated to that issue.  A S.M.A.R.T.  rep will be along to look into this for you shortly.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Wizard

That doesn't sound like fun. It sounds like maybe you have the short code blocked. I can give you steps on how to check. What type of phone do you have?

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat